Organisations are managed on one of the tabs of the users page. To get to it select the menus; Modules then Admin then Users then the Organisations tab.
You will need organisational administration privilege to see this page.
Click on the name of the organisation. This will open a dialog to edit the settings.
- Organisation Details. This is name and address details that can be automatically added to generated PDFs.
- Email options. Sets up the email proxy server that this organisation will use.
- Set the Banner logo for webforms
- Set the image for the home page
- Set the menu bar color
- Allow results to be edited on the server
- Allow sending of tasks to email addresses
- Allow sending of notifications
- Allow submissions of data to this organisation
- Allow sending of SMS messages (in notifications)
- Set the default time zone for the organisation. Ususally time zone is obtained from a user’s browser settings. However where reports are generated automatically this information may not be availble and the time zone set here will be used.
- Set the default language for the organisation. As for timezone normally the user’s language is used.